Thursday, March 12, 2009

When is spring gonna come?

I'm really getting sick of his winter weather. We were gone this past weekend down south and had a blast and the weather was great and there wasn't any snow down there, then we come home to a foot of snow on the ground and then we get another half a foot. How Depressing.

This past weekend we went down to visit my Brother Nate and his Wife Laura and the new addition to the family little Jonathan Bradley Vaneps. He is such a great Baby. Hardley ever cries, so alert. We spent a few days with them and had a blast. Then we drove south more to visit more relatives. We went to Tim and Jennys and got to see more relatives that I haven't seen for a few years. We visited, played games. It was a blast and the kids did not want to leave when it came sunday morning. We dragged them outta there and then we had ourselves a long drive ahead of us. Stopped at Connie and Daves and saw their new remodeling project. "Looked great guys" Connie was so nice and gave the kids some treasure for them to take home and it kept them busy the whole way home. Then off to home and we had a great trip. The kids were great traveling so that made it more easier on us. We got home a little after 8 pm and went straight to bed and back to the busy week again.

Austin has been sick all week so that hasn't been fun, along with the past two days getting bloody noses. Boy does he bleed with them. So this morning I woke to him screaming as hes running up the stairs blood dripping everywhere. I sure hope that it turns spring soon and its not so dry anymore.

I hope all is well with everybody that is reading this. Hold on I hope spring is on its way sooner then later.

I'll post some pictures of my new nephew up soon

1 comment:

Connie said...

Katie;
Sorry to hear you and the kids have been sick. I wish we were closer so we could help you out. It was so good to see you all again and be together. So glad the trip went well going home. Thought about you all day. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for strength and good health.
Love Connie